TC-5910B/C/D USED Manual RF Shield Box
Coming soon, used TC5910B/C/D. Please ask for more information.
Standard I/O Configuration of TC-5910B/C/D
- 2xRF, 1xDB9, 1xDB25 -or-
- 2xRF, 1xUSB, 1xDB25 -or-
- Other options may be available upon request
*These RF shield boxes are available in limited quantity and are based on first serve basis.
Provides RF shield and signal connections necessary for testing mobile wireless devices, such as mobile cell phones. The TC-5910 RF Shield box now has a an optional I/O module that's replaceable so it can be easily changed as your interface requirements change . With the RF coupling accessories and filtered control ports, the TC-5910 makes an ideal solution for RF testing mobiles and small RF devices on test benches for R&D, Service, and QA.
RF Shield Box TC-5910 Key Benefits
- High RF Shield Capabilities
- Manual Operation
- Optional I/O Module that is easily swappable
- Small Foot Print
- Easily Customizable to meet RF testing needs
RF Shield Box TC-5910 Specifications
- RF Shield Effectiveness: >70dB, DC ~ 2.5GHz
- Optional I/O Modules
- Inner Dimension: 140(W) x 244(L) x 119(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 205(W) x 418(L) x 152.5(H) mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Email a Friend
Related Products :