The TC-5922AE Shield Box provides an efficient RF isolated test environment for testing mobile, WLAN and other small RF devices. In addition of providing you two built-in SMA RF connectors, this box offers a choice of various optional IO modules to meet your product interface requirements The TC-5922 are available in various versions of closing mechanism from totally manual, electromagnetic, and pneuamatic versions; as well as wider taller versions with ferrite absorber lining, so please call or submit the online form for futher information.
Shield Box TC-5922AE Key Benefits
- High RF shielding
- Easy Opening/Closing of Door
- EMI filters on all Data and DC lines
- Easily customizable to meet various test needs
Shield Box TC-5922AE Specifications
Shielding effectiveness : > 60dB***
RF Connectors : 2 SMA(f) outside and SMA(f) inside
- Data Line Electrical Rating : 100VDC, 3A max
- Outside Dimension : 382(W) x 560(D) x 290(H)mm, lid closed. 680(H)mm, lid open.
- Working Space : 295(W) x 440(D) x 217(H) mm
Weight without optional test Fixture : 25 Kg
***Isolation example above is based on I/O configuration as specified above. Isolation may be higher or lower based on specific I/O configuration installed.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE