This TEM cell, TC-5060B has been discontinued and replaced by TC-5062C.
The TEM Cell is a broadband radiation test cell that provides both high RF isolation and predictable RF coupling. The small foot print allows for desk or bench top use, offering an ideal radiation test platform for small RF devices, such as RFID, Bluetooth and Cell phone devices.
Broadband TEM Cell TC-5060B Key Benefits
Broadband TEM Cell TC-5060B Specifications
- High RF Shield, >80dB
- Pneumatic Control for manual or semi-automatic operation
- EMI Filters on all data and DC lines
- RS-232C open-close control
- Customization to meet various data and RF connector requirements
- Customized fixtures that are easily and quickly swappable
- RF Shield Effectiveness: >70dB, DC ~ 2.5GHz
- RF Connectors: 1 Type-N Female for Septum Input
- Auxilliary RF Connector: 1 Type SMA Female Inside and Outside
- Field Replaceable Data I/O Module: DB25 Standard or Optional DB9, or USB 2.0
- Inner Dimension: 140(W) x 244(L) x 119(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 205(W) x 418(L) x 152.5(H) mm
- Weight without accessories: 3.5 kg
- Supplied Accessories: Type-N RF Cables, 1 DB9 or 1 DB25 Data Cable
***Isolation example above is based on I/O configuration as specified above. Isolation may be higher or lower based on specific I/O configuration installed.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE